17. 4. 2019 18:00 - 18:30 SEČ onlince webinář
Understanding the Constraint Manager in a Design setup can be very useful for driving the design cycle for Electrical Engineers and PCB Designers. Placement setups using Constraint Classes can help color coordinate the design for easier completion for complicated circuits. When an Engineer has those special instructions and guidelines it is very easy to accomplish using the Constraint Manager and Xpedition Layout.
Through this webinar series, you will learn about some techniques only possible inside Xpedition Layout.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand Constraint Classes to help with the Display Controls of PCB
- Pin Pairs with Formulas and Variables
- Virtual Pins and Custom Topologies for special routing
- DDR Setups and Methodologies