14. 2. 2019 17:30 - 18:30 SEČ online webinář
OrCAD Capture is a popular front-end tool for schematic design. If you need more PCB design power but don't want to change your schematic entry tool, Mentor's OrCAD interface could be just what you're looking for. Simply draw your schematic in OrCAD, then bring it directly into PADS Professional for best-in-class layout, simulation, and verification.
We will begin with a description and demonstration of how the OrCAD/PADS Professional interface works, including forward and back annotation. We’ll conclude with a discussion of why PADS Professional provides best-in-class PCB design, including placement, advanced RF, auto-assisted interactive sketch routing, ECAD-MCAD collaboration, and design-rule checking in 3D.
PADS Professional also includes intuitive constraint management and easy-to-use, integrated tools for signal integrity and thermal analysis. Low-cost options expand PADS capability with DC drop, DDR analysis, electrical DRC, and more.
What You Will Learn:
- How to use OrCAD schematics with PADS Professional
- How to design and validate PCBs more quickly
- How to prevent design errors and minimize schedule delays
- Why PADS Professional should replace your current design tool