The goal is predictable, repeatable and error-free exchange of documentation between design and manufacturing. High quality PCB documentation leads to expedited assimilation of a design into manufacturing with fewer questions, fewer errors, and lower overall costs. Quality documentation results in shortened turn-around times, improved product quality, and overall reduced costs.
Now is the time to truly experience BluePrint-PCB. It's a revolutionary solution to address all your PCB documentation needs. And now with Release 6.0 it is even more remarkable.
Points of webinar:
- 3D visualization and documentation of manufacturing data allowing users to minimize manufacturing defects and delays in production
- A newly designed user interface common across all DownStream products
- A common database between all DownStream products so data can be shared seamlessly
- Technology and support for 64 bit
- DownStream created a truly integrated 2D/3D environment for improved PCB post processing. BluePrint-PCB 6.0 designed to automate, streamline and dramatically improve PCB Documentation.