12. 2. 2020 18:00 - 19:00 SEČ online webinář
Setting up Power Planes and Thermal Ties can be very confusing in any software package. Our Customer Application Engineer will show valuable tips for using PADS Professional®’s Plane Assignments, Plane Classes & Parameters and other interesting features. This will also include when to use Positive Planes compared to Negative Planes; what a Thermal Tie override is and exactly how it is used; plus more.
What You Will Learn:
- Setting up the Plane Assignments for Layer Stackups.
- Using Positive and Negative Planes and the Processor for those layers.
- Plane Classes and Parameters and how to set them up properly.
- When to use Thermal Tie Overrides.
- Plane Data states and how they are used.