8. 3. 2019 19:00 - 20:00 online webinář
Join Electro-Source Inc. for the webinar on Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) Analysis to detect, optimize, and solve thermal issues in Electronic Systems.
If you have experienced the costs of product thermal failures or significant late stage design reworks based on prototype thermal testing, you will know the value of learning and applying good design practices for thermal management of electronics products in the design cycle. CFD for electronics cooling allows engineers the means to predict airflow and temperature of electronic components earlier in the development process to ensure reliable performance in the field.
What You Will Learn:
- How to build a thermal analysis model of a product and review of electronics cooling challenges for different scenarios
- How to solve and analyze the results in Flotherm
- How to extract valuable information such as airflow pattern, pressure drop and temperature distribution
- How to optimize the design to improve critical component temperatures
- Flotherm can be used any PCB Design flow using standard ECAD/MCAD interface
- How to model rotating regions such as axial and radial fans
- How to apply electrical boundary conditions to predict Joule heating