29. 11. 2018 17:30 -18:30 SELČ online webinář
DDR3 design technology is not just for high-end PCB design. These days, it’s used in a wide variety of applications. A proper understanding of the basics of DDR design is important as DDR3 is a complex bus. For example, meeting timing and SI margins becomes more and more difficult with more complex PCB layout. DDR analysis can be very complex and might require a large number of simulations across many nets.
What You Will Learn:
- Basics of DDR technology
- Understanding timing parameters and margins
- Setting up DDR simulation
- Understanding the results of DDR simulation
- How to avoid failures in DDR analysis