Creating layout designs and the supporting fabrication and assembly drawings by using a series of reusable templates, not only saves time but ensures consistency and compliance both for corporate as well as industry standards. As templates are a required building block during the process of creating a new PCB layout, learn not only what is included within the templates supplied with the software, but what else can be added and specified for your projects.
What You Will Learn:
- The Layout Template Editor - what is a Layout Template and what is it used for?
- Where are templates located?
- The Template Editor inteface
- What is contained in a template and what are the minimum required objects?
- What else can be included or reused in a template to save time and ensure company compliance
- Additional Templates (not just Layout)
- Fablink Panels (.pnl)
- Drawing Editor Drawings (.mdf)
Na tento online seminář se můžete registrovat zde.